Austin’s food scene is unlike any other, and one of the things we love about our city’s food scene is that there’s no need to be stuck to a brick and mortar location to serve up some of the tastiest dishes you’ll ever try. The food trucks are the heartbeat of the city that strives to keep things weird, so hop in the car and check out Austin’s best food trucks!
- Emoji’s Grilled Cheese – When you think of comfort foods, a grilled cheese always springs to mind, and the award-winning grilled cheese eatery is serving up some of the best twists on the classic recipe.
- Cuantos Tacos – You can’t miss the small yellow truck serving up Mexico City-style tacos and quesadillas.
- Dough Boys – Dough Boys is known for its tangy crust that starts with dough crafted with a hearty locally-sourced flour from Barton Springs Mill and fermented for 36 hours. You’ll love every bite of your wood-fired pizza.
- Tony’s Jamaican Food – Authentic jerk chicken, oxtail, and fried plantains round out the menu at Tony’s.
- Abo Youssef – Did you think you had to visit a stuffy building to enjoy Mediterranean fare? Not anymore! Falafel, tabbouleh salad, and baklava are just the start of the tasty dishes you’ll find here.
- Sassy’s Vegetarian Soul Food – Sassy’s is putting soul into plant-based dishes. It’s so good you won’t believe it’s vegetarian!
- Bananarchy – One of the best ways to cool off is to stop by Austin’s only frozen banana stand with menu options that are dipped and covered in your favorite ingredients.
- Garbo’s – The lobster and crab rolls are fresh and will curb any craving you have for seafood.
- Patrizi’s – Secret family recipes are served to you from this food truck. The pasta dishes and homemade sauces will make it hard to go back to the frozen stuff you’ve been cooking while in quarantine.
- The Mighty Cone – All of the delicious eats at The Mighty Cone are served in a handy paper cone to make it easy to dig in!
- Tommy Want Wingy – Serving up chicken wing lollipops that come in a variety of flavors, there’s something for everyone. If you love spicy foods, they have some menu options that will test your tastebuds.
- Arlo’s – Plant-based comfort food is taken up a notch at Arlo’s. Check out the vegan bac’n cheezeburger, chik’n tacos, and tater tots.
- Micklethwait Craft Meats – As one of Texas Monthly’s 50 Best BBQ Joints in Texas, you know there’s nothing but good food here.
Food trucks are ingrained in Austin’’s culture, so be sure to visit a few and see why they are an integral part of any Austin dining itinerary. Share this list with your foodie friends and let us know which food trucks made your favorites list!
If you’re curious about selling your home, renting a home, buying a home, or investing in the Austin real estate market, contact the Sage Wilson Property Group. Meet and connect with our team today! We’re always happy to keep you informed on the important news hitting the Austin area and the changes coming to the real estate market. Have a question? Fill out the contact form below: